• Hand made in Japan for you.
• Made with careful attention to details.
Medium Weight - MH-11
Heavy Weight - MH-10
Very Heavy Weight - #163
Black Medium Weight - MHB-11
• Embroidered upon request, in the traditional way in Japan, with your name in Japanese or Alphabetic characters.
• Designed by Ichiban with the help of top instructors:
• Roomier throughout to allow freedom of movement while practising the art.
• Reinforced collar.
• Instant improvement to your techniques due to not feeling restricted.
• Examples: Lift your leg to kick without having restrictions.
• Pull back your hand to punch without restrictions;
• The same for your blocks and general body movements.
• Looks very elegant.
• These suits usually last many years before they need to be replaced.
• This is providing that you follow the washing guidelines and instructions.
• Save you money in the long run.
• Machine washable.
• Customised suits are normally delivered from 2-9 weeks from Japan to Ichiban, depending on material and customisation.
• Ichiban checks the orders to ensure that these are as the customer ordered, we notify the customers, than send it accordingly:
a) special delivery to UK to arrive the next day before 1pm from Ichiban International.
b) we use the Express DHL delivery service to EU and the rest of the World.
• International Buyers outside the EU (European Union):
a) Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or delivery charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
b) Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
See delivery information at this link.
• It is not possible to return personalized suits unless there is an error made by the manufacturer or by Ichiban International.
• All orders are inspected for manufacturer’s defect prior to shipment.
See more returns and exchange information at this link.
FOR READY MADE KARATE SUITS.
Please stretch out flat before measuring
All sizes are in centimeters
Assuming you order the correct size the arm sleeve length will fall one third up between the wrist and the elbow. The leg length will be just above the ankle.
If you like wearing a shorter sleeve and shorter trousers Ichiban recommend you order a part made to measure suit (giving exact dimensions of sleeves and legs). The sizes go according to the person’s height. Every person comes in different shapes and sizes, therefore Ichiban has created the above chart to assist you in choosing the correct size. Please note that this is only a guideline. Diamensions may vary slightly from one batch to another. Please e-mail Ichiban if you need further assistance.
When the belt is made up, lift both ends and ensure that they do not pass your chin.
This is to prevent it from slapping your face when kicking.
To assist you could apply the following formula:
for the Regular belt (4cm width) :
• (Waist in cm) x 2 + 110 to 120 cm (depending on if you want a standard length belt or long hanging belt. This can in turn be dependent on the amount of embroidery.)
for the Wide belt (4.5cm width):
• (waist in cm) x 2 + 120 to 130cm (depending on if you want a standard length belt or long hanging belt. This can in turn be dependent on the amount of embroidery.)