£26.00 £53.00Size Guide
Fantastic Black Belts! Order now while stock lasts!
Next day delivery to UK at no extra cost.
• The finest quality hand-made in Japan.
• Made with careful attention to details.
• Sold plain (without embroidery).
• Equally a fantastic investment in the long run.
• Available in Yohachi Cotton or Satin.
• Original Yohachi - normal width (approx. 4cm) and thickness (approx 0.05cm).
• Special Yohachi - wider (approx 4.5cm) and thicker (approx. 0.07cm ).
• This belt has an extra thick inner (plus double outer).
• Looks great – feels great.
• Ready-made belts are normally delivered on the same day for orders received before 2pm (Monday – Friday).
• UK customers should receive it the next day before 1pm.
• Please check if the size you require is available in stock.
• Alternatively will be direct from our Japan warehouse and will arrive at Ichiban within approximately 3 weeks.
• International Buyers outside the EU (European Union):
a) Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or delivery charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
b) Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
See delivery information at this link.
• Full refund is given if the product is returned within 7 days.
• This is providing that the goods are as new, unused and unwashed and in their original packaging.
• Please note, postage will be charged for any returns except in cases of our error.
FOR READY MADE KARATE SUITS.
Please stretch out flat before measuring
All sizes are in centimeters
Assuming you order the correct size the arm sleeve length will fall one third up between the wrist and the elbow. The leg length will be just above the ankle.
If you like wearing a shorter sleeve and shorter trousers Ichiban recommend you order a part made to measure suit (giving exact dimensions of sleeves and legs). The sizes go according to the person’s height. Every person comes in different shapes and sizes, therefore Ichiban has created the above chart to assist you in choosing the correct size. Please note that this is only a guideline. Diamensions may vary slightly from one batch to another. Please e-mail Ichiban if you need further assistance.
When the belt is made up, lift both ends and ensure that they do not pass your chin.
This is to prevent it from slapping your face when kicking.
To assist you could apply the following formula:
for the Regular belt (4cm width) :
• (Waist in cm) x 2 + 110 to 120 cm (depending on if you want a standard length belt or long hanging belt. This can in turn be dependent on the amount of embroidery.)
for the Wide belt (4.5cm width):
• (waist in cm) x 2 + 120 to 130cm (depending on if you want a standard length belt or long hanging belt. This can in turn be dependent on the amount of embroidery.)